Vegan Buckwheat Pizza
Neža Lesar - a personal trainer at PrejPotem - showed us how to make quick gluten- free, yeast-free pizza dough.
300 g buckwheat flour
150g warm water
1 bag of tartaric
pinch of salt
200 ml tomato pure (or more to taste)
3 Tbsp brown lentils (or more to taste)
salt / pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C / 390 degrees F.
2. Combine dough ingridences in a large mixing bowl.
3. Use hands to mould the dough into a large bowl.
4. Place a ball of dough onto the dusted baking sheet.
5. Add sauce and your favorite toppings and bake 20 minutes.
Watch how to make this recipe:
Don't miss our latest video recipes, subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://goo.gl/fiU7Et
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc