Roasted Plum & Chocolate Spread
Check out all the ingredients and directions to prepare and cook the best plum and chocolate jam.
Serve as a crêpe filling, use as a biscuits filling...
Roasted Plum & Chocolate Spread Recipe
1 kg plums
150 g dark chocolate
1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 tablespoons rum
1/2 tablespoons vanilla
1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
1. Wash the plums and cut into half.
2. Remove the seed.
3. Arrange the plum halves on a baking tray.
4. Bake until soft and some juices run off, about 20 minutes at 200 °C.
5. Remove from oven and let cool.
6. Blend the roasted plums in a blender to make a smooth paste.
7. Cook the plum paste and add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
8. Immediately pour the hot spread into hot jars. Clean the rims with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel if necessary, then seal the jars.
9. Place lids on top and cover the jars with a blanket until they are completely cooled. The purpose of the blanket is to allow the jars to cool slowly and help the lids seal properly.
Watch how to make this recipe:
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc