Healthy Snickers Ice Cream Bars
Make your own healthy homemade Snickers Ice Cream Bars - it is easier than you think!
3 dates, soaked for 1 hour to soften
3 Tbsp peanut butter
3-5 Tbsp plant milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp roasted and salted peanuts
200 g dark chocolate
1. Peel the banana and cut in 3-4 pieces. I removed the banana sides to shape nice rectangles.
2. Place each banana rectangle onto a plate covered with parchment paper.
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. Place the peanut butter, dates, milk and vanilla extract into a food processor and process until smooth. Add chopped peanuts to the mixture.
5. Melt the chocolate.
6. Remove the bananas from the freezer and cover the top of each banana rectangle with the peanut butter caramel mixture.
7. Using a fork hold each bar over the melted chocolate and spoon on enough chocolate to cover.
8. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts and then place on non stick paper and return to the freezer for half an hour.
Watch how to make this recipe:
Don't miss our latest video recipes, subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://goo.gl/fiU7Et
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc