Easy Bunny Pudding Cups
If you are looking for something simple, quick and delicious for Easter I think these little guys would be PERFECT for you.
Vegan puff pastry
250 ml rice milk
150 ml vegetable whipping cream
85 g Instant vanilla pudding (no cooking - Dr.Oetker Galetta -1 minute Pudding)
100 ml vegetable whipping cream
1. Heat oven to 200°C / 400°F. Unroll puff pastry on work surface. Use pizza cutter or knife to cut dough lengthwise into the shape of a rabbit ear.
2. Place the ears and residue of dough 2-3 cm apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool down
4. Pour cold milk into a mixing bowl and add the whipping cream. Sprinkle the instant pudding powder over the top and whisk in thoroughly until thickened.
5. Separately whip the cream for the topping.
6. Crumb some puff pastry into the bottom of a glass. And pudding, whipped cream and puff pastry ears. You can use cacao nibs to make the eyes and cranberry for the nose or decorate as you desire.
Watch how to make this recipe:
Don't miss our latest video recipes, subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://goo.gl/fiU7Et
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc