Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies
These magical Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies are addicting in the best way. They're vegan, gluten free and grain free!
1 1/4 cups cooked chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel1
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup natural peanut butter / almond butter
1/4 cup agave or maple syrup for vegan / honey
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt if your peanut butter doesn't have salt in it
1/2 cup chocolate chips (use vegan and dairy-free chopped dark chocolate )
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.
2. Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips.
4. With wet hands form the dough into desired shapes. Place onto a Silpat or a piece of parchment paper. They don't do much rising.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes. The dough balls will still be very soft when you take them out of the oven. They will not set like normal cookies.
Watch how to make this recipe:
Don't miss our latest video recipes, subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://goo.gl/fiU7Et
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc