3 Minute Homemade Pizza Dough
If you’re looking for a way to get healthy and delicious pizza on the table FAST, this gluten and oil-free pizza dough recipe without yeast is exactly what you need.
180 ml plain yogurt (for Vegan use soy yogurt)
1 cup oat flour or oats (all purpose flour if not GF)
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1/2 tsp dried oregano (optional)
1. Make oat flour: add the oats to a high-powered food processor or blender, and blend the oats until mostly fine and powdery, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Spread the dough over parchment paper with a rubber spatula.
4. Make sure to cook at 250 degrees C / 480 degrees F, otherwise your crust will not brown on the bottom nicely and will be soft.
5. Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and add sauce, cheese, and toppings of your choice.
7. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melty.
8. Cut the pizza and enjoy! :)
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc